Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

>> best interview ever..

its the best interview ever in my life..
 its not because i confirm get the job..
but it is the best interview because i am confident with myself throughout the interview!

i am finally can be proud of myself in front of strangers!
and it is during the job interview!!

this is the best feeling ever..

i dont know whether i get the job or not, because the result is not immediately..
but i have done my very best for this interview..

even if i didn't get it..
i'm not regret it..
because finally i have a moment where i am myself and i am proud of it..


sincerely,
someone who constantly having an issue with her inner self,
me

No comments:

 

Copyright © my name is liana. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver