Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

>> frustrated..

salam to all readers..


rasa macam nak tikam diri sendiri..

tu la..
sape suruh tak alert dengan phone..
huhuhu..
T_______T

ada company bg email dia dah ada orang fill in the position that i had applied last month..
and that same company had called me twice..
but well..
i'm tooooooooooooooooooooo dumb, not being by my phone side at that time..
and hoping that they will contact me via e-mail later on..
*the same case with my internship programme last year*

i really really really hate this feeling..

takpe la..
takde rezeki..
nak buat mcm mana..

kena usaha lagi ni..
insyaAllah everything will go well..
ameen..



No comments:

 

Copyright © my name is liana. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver