Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

>> 10 impossible things that should be possible..

salam to all readers..
=)

here..
i want to make a list about myself..
10 impossible things that should be possible..
yes.
this list is about myself..


10. become a millionaire before 30

9. large house before age 25

8. get a job with monthly salary 5 figure (15k++)

7. go to korea with lover (husband)

6. have a good and understanding husband

5. meet Chang Min in person

4. go travelling with friends before graduation

3. always be sincere and honest

2. forgiving


and the most impossible task for me to do is
1. istiqamah


i think if i can overcome my number 1,2 and 3 impossible things, i can overcome that all..
right?


No comments:

 

Copyright © my name is liana. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver