Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

>> a date with myself..

salam to all readers..
=)

tajuk sangat tak boleh bla..
"date with myself"
oh yeah..

after all i have gone through this semester..
i decided i want to reward myself for it..
for everything..


thank you liana for being so positive..
thank you liana for being so hardworking..
thank you liana for being consistent..
thank you liana for realizing how much you love yourself rather than want to destroy it..
thank you liana for being so patience with your environment..
thank you liana for not being nosy anymore..
thank you liana..
and most of all..
thank you Allah for giving me this opportunity to do all these kind of things in my life..
Alhamdulillah..


peace!
no hurt feeling..
i'm free now..
(^_^)v



No comments:

 

Copyright © my name is liana. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver